Saturday, October 18, 2014

Apologies for the delay

Hello, readers and followers! I wanted to apologize for the lack of articles lately. In case you weren't aware, I'm a college student. I write this blog as a hobby, because I enjoy helping devs and spreading the word on games, but I have to put school before my writing here. This semester, I've been working on my senior project, and I'm a psychology major, so that means recruiting and testing subjects, collecting and analyzing data, so the past weeks I've been pretty busy.

I'm still active on Twitter and other forums like Reddit, NeoGAF, and TIGSource, so even if I'm not writing here, I'm still posting about games elsewhere. I've actually been more active on Game Mob, since I have more time to play IOS games than PC games, so you can also watch that site for some mobile game coverage from me.

Anyway, thanks for continuing to visit and read and I hope to have some articles up tomorrow and over the course of next week. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment